UPDATED 8/31/12 We have a winner! Each comment was given a number and the numbers were run through a randomizer - the capture below shows the number to be 1 which is RHONDA! Congratulations Rhonda, and thank you everyone for participating!
There is quite possibly nothing more difficult for caregivers of school-aged children than back-to-school time. The rush, the runaround, the paperwork, the planning, the meals. It can make your head spin. With 5 off to school myself this year, I know this all too well.
Kraft has stepped in once again with a fabulous giveaway chock full of time-savers and sanity savers. I'd be hard-pressed to name my very favorite from this list of goodies I have to share, but I think the organizer in me is completely in love with the Weekly Meal Planner Pad and Calendar Stickers. The Meal planner pad has a large magnet across the back so I can hang this at Family Central, a.k.a. the refrigerator. There are spaces for lunch, dinner and snacks/dessert along with a Notes section for AM, NOON and PM appointments and such. There's also a handy "Need to Buy" column - this really does keep everything all in one spot and ends the age-old question of "what's for dinner?" Now I point and they read.
The stickers are totally adorable as well and have everything you'll need for the whole year: travel, birthdays, wedding, shopping days, dr. appointments, work-outs and more! A quick label makes viewing your day at-a-glance so much easier.
The kids, of course, LOVE the CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey Caramel and Chewy CHIPS AHOY! made with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter Cups. Here's a little hint, 5 seconds in the microwave make the centers even MORE gooey. Just in case you needed more.
The backpack is large and sturdy with lots and lots of pockets for pens, notes and change etc. and the sweat-free ice pack is perfect for use anywhere as it won't leak onto books or papers. As soon as the kids hit the door, have them use germ-X Hand sanitizer to save yourself the headache of back-to-school viruses. And once they're all clean, sit them down with those cookies and a glass of milk served with a classic Krazy Straw. My kids use these for everything they drink and they're sturdy so they can be washed and reused over and over.
There's also the cutest little notepad EVER ... shaped like an apple and very handy for those little notes you want to tuck into the kids' lunches or for the few things you need to grab on a shopping trip. Go have a look at it!
What else is in this pack? Lots more!
- A full box of CAPRI SUN Super V Fruit and Vegetable Juice Drink(Fruit Punch): CAPRI SUN Super V is a new refreshing fruit & vegetable juice drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel good about serving. The new ready-to-drink beverage, which comes in the popular CAPRI SUN pouch, contains a combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 from fruit juice and 1/4 from vegetable juice) and is a good source of fiber, offering a perfect blend of nutrition, great taste and “kid cool.”
- A coupon for LUNCHABLES with Smoothie: New Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich with Chiquita® Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf OREO cookies is the perfect first-day lunch time option that combines all of your kids’ favorites! You can also try the new Chicken Strips and Deep Dish Pizza options to add some variety to lunchtime! Also, look out for more exciting Lunchables news coming your way next month directly from the Lunchables team J
- A coupon for JELL-O with Mix-Ins Pudding Packs: Feed your family a snack you can feel good about with new JELL-O with Mix-Ins. Mix your favorite toppings into your favorite pudding flavors to create your new favorite dessert. Kids will love trying the six fun flavors like Strawberry Shortcake, OREO Dirt Cup, Birthday Cake, German Chocolate Cake, Turtle Sundae and Banana Caramel Pie. And you’ll love that they’re made with real milk.
- And two boxes of New! VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits in Creamy Beef Stroganoff and Lasagna: Craft your family a quick, easy, molten and melty dinner made with the liquid gold of VELVEETA. Wield your skillet and one pound of ground beef to forge a feast of new Creamy Beef Stroganoff, with premium seasonings, curly ribbon pasta, and creamy VELVEETA cheese sauce. Or, forge VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Lasagna by smiting together one pound of ground beef, lasagna noodles, red sauce and premium seasonings together with the liquid gold of VELVEETA.
OK now - I KNOW you'll love this prize box as much as we did, so here's how to enter for your chance to WIN this $100 gift pack!
Each one of the following actions will count as a single entry for this great prize, so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning.
1. Follow @CookingwithAnne on Twitter and Tweet the following:
I'm entered to WIN KRAFT prizes and more @CookingwithAnne http://bit.ly/MZ1bsi !
Come back here to the blog and leave a comment with a link to your Tweet.
2. LIKE the Cooking with Anne page on Facebook. Come back here to the blog and leave a comment letting me know you've done so.
3. Follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/annecoleman/ and come back here to the blog to leave a comment letting me know you've done so.
That's THREE ways to win!
Contest ends August 30th at 12:01 AM EST.
*Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Cooking with Anne.
I tweeted to @cookingwithanne at https://twitter.com/RJenki961/status/236475074453053441
Hi Honey! I like your "Cooking with Anne" page on FB!
I follow Anne Foster Coleman on Pinterest! In fact, I'd follow you anywhere! ;-)
Hey I follow you on Pinterest! :)
Following you on Pinterest | Allison Downes
Thanks for the great giveaway!
I like you on FB!
arifamily at comcast.net
I like cooking with anne on FB.
arifamily at comcast.net
fblikeu as debbie jackson,
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
pin follow as jacksondeb
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
I've liked you for a while now on FB!
Very nice post. I not only discovered your blog, I feel like I 'got to know you'. Good luck in the challenge.
Post a Comment