The most hectic time of year for me has to be the weeks before and just after the back-to-school rush. This year the five youngest are off to school and the constant questions are already plaguing me: What are they wearing? What are they eating? What supplies do they need? This year I hope to help one lucky winner with at least a little of that worry.
Kraft and Crayola (two of my favorites) have teamed up to help feed our kids' hunger and creativity by offering the following terrific prizes, worth $70:
· Two POLLY-O/KRAFT Sting Cheese Gratuity Coupons
· Dry-Erase Bright Crayons
· Dry-Erase Washable Markers
· Dry-Erase Board Set
· Twistable Colored Pencils
· Wild Notes 1 subject
· Wild Notes Journal
· Wild Notes Refill Paper
· A Lunch Box to pack their favorite lunches in
Everything in this photo PLUS two coupons for FREE Polly-O String Cheese!
How fun is that? Here's the deal. Below all this prize-winning mumbo jumbo, I'll share my own ideas for what to do with Polly-O String cheese and some more information for you to peruse, and then you'll enter and cross all you have!
Each one of the following actions will count as a single entry for this great prize, so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning.
1. Follow @CookingwithAnne on Twitter and Tweet the following:
I'm entered to WIN Crayola prizes and more @CookingwithAnne http://bit.ly/MZ1bsi #KRAFTStringCheeseB2S!
Come back and leave a comment with a link to your Tweet.
2. LIKE the Cooking with Anne page on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment letting me know you've done so.
3. Tweet your favorite snack or lunch idea using Kraft Polly-O String cheese using the tag #KRAFTStringCheeseB2S. Come back here and leave a comment with a link to your Tweet - one Tweet per person.
4. Follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/annecoleman/ and come back to leave a comment letting me know you've done so.
That's FOUR ways to win! Go ahead and do that and I'll have coffee while you're gone...
All done? Good! Now, here's what I've done with Polly-O String Cheese to help feed the little minds I'm in charge of.
I STUFFED them! What? Really. I got to thinking about "ants on a log" and, honestly, my kids are only a fan of one part of those and it's not the ants or the log. So, I cut each stick of string cheese almost all the way through to the bottom, lengthwise, and got out some of the kids' favorite "little" foods and stuffed each one. Think of the possibilities! Once stuffed, wrap in plastic and pop them in their lunches or save them in the refrigerator for after-school snacks. Simple and really yummy. See what ideas you can come up with on your own.
From the left: Red pepper, red seedless grapes, all-natural no sugar added peanut butter, dried cranberries, almonds and salami.
Thanks so much for reading and entering and best of luck to you!
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Cooking with Anne. This contest will run until August 16th at 12:01 AM EST so enter today!