Busy with life...
Called Dad yesterday and he is gaining on life one day at a time. Keep him in your prayers!
Here's one to tide you over and a teeny hint; one of the ingredients here is in the post I am currently working on.
Yes, this is BAD for you, but man, it's so good, who cares?
Pierogi CasseroleServes 12
9 lasagna noodles
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 c mashed potatoes
pepper, to taste
garlic salt, to taste
onion powder, to taste
1 stick butter
1 small chopped onion
1. Cook lasagna noodles al dente, drain well and line the bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a large bowl mix mashed potatoes, cheese, egg, and seasonings spread half over noodles.
3. Cover with another layer of noodles and mashed potatoes. End with a layer of noodles.
4. Melt butter or margarine in a small frying pan. Sauté onion until clear and soft. Pour over noodles. Top with extra cheese if desired.
5. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes in 350 degree F oven.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Oh my goodness. Guess who has potatoes that need used and half a box of noodles??? Lol... Making this this weekend! It looks great! I am going to just print all your recipes out and put them in my recipe notebook!!
My prayers are with your dad (whatever an atheist's prayers are worth) but I can say you - and the recipes, as usual, of course - are divine.
Said in my most reverent manner.
I just agined 10 pounds reading that recpie, i hope your happy young lady;)
This casserole is, as I type, just out of the oven and sitting there for its ten minutes wait time. Thanks, Anne. For lots of things. You know.
So Barbie, how did it turn out?
Nino-flattery will get you nowhere. Make your OWN casserole :)
Christina TRY IT! It's soooo yummy.
Mama--MUAH--back at ya :o)
Okay, I made this Thursday night... Do you know how YUMMY this is with sour cream on the side? As I am the only one that will eat it, I am making my way through it slowly, in fact, I might have a slice for breakfast!
Post a Comment