Busy with life...
Called Dad yesterday and he is gaining on life one day at a time. Keep him in your prayers!
Here's one to tide you over and a teeny hint; one of the ingredients here is in the post I am currently working on.
Yes, this is BAD for you, but man, it's so good, who cares?
Pierogi CasseroleServes 12
9 lasagna noodles
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 c mashed potatoes
pepper, to taste
garlic salt, to taste
onion powder, to taste
1 stick butter
1 small chopped onion
1. Cook lasagna noodles al dente, drain well and line the bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan.
2. In a large bowl mix mashed potatoes, cheese, egg, and seasonings spread half over noodles.
3. Cover with another layer of noodles and mashed potatoes. End with a layer of noodles.
4. Melt butter or margarine in a small frying pan. Sauté onion until clear and soft. Pour over noodles. Top with extra cheese if desired.
5. Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes in 350 degree F oven.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.