I've been tagged by Melanie.
List 5 things people may not know about you and tag 5 people to do the same.
Needed a few minutes to think on this one.
1. I didn't like my husband in any romantic way for 6 months after we met~we were best friends.
2. I am related to Abraham Lincoln on Mary Todd's side of the family.
3. My mother met Fred Rogers~and he really was a very sweet man.
4. I chose Culinary Arts in school because I was going to go for Criminal Justice but spotted it listed just after that and thought it was more like me since I always wanted to open a cafe or B&B.
5. I spent my 18th birthday in a D&A rehab.
Hey, I just saw that you tagged me.
I will try to think of 5 things and post them on my site.
That is FUNNY about how you chose culinary arts!
Yes, I'm a slug. I was left without words after your last blog and then I was jealous as all get out over your note from Peter Mayle--so I missed this altogether! But after a late start I'm still game:
1. As a junior in high school I got a traffic ticket for jay walking while visiting Washington D.C.
2. While at BYU I happened to be in the right place at the right time to help save someone's life who had OD'd on prescription drugs.
3. I am one of the products of what has been called one of the most heartbreaking episodes in the annals of Mormon polygamy.
4. I eat cottage cheese in my chili.
5. I have dimples in my shoulders. Although I try not to display them now, numerous family members used to pull up or off my sleeves when I was a baby so they could show people.
Post a Comment